Il forum degli studenti di tutta Italia
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Il forum degli studenti di tutta Italia

Accorrete nel luogo di incontro virtuale per tutti gli studenti.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

imparare l' inglese

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Pizz
Piccolo Secchione
Piccolo Secchione
Pizz

Numero di messaggi : 303
Umore : dipende da quanti canestri segno
Scuola: : Enrico Fermi
Grado della scuola : Liceo Scientifico

imparare l' inglese Empty
MessaggioTitolo: imparare l' inglese   imparare l' inglese Icon_minitimeVen Dic 19, 2008 10:07 pm

ecco un modo semplice per imparare l' inglese. leggete :

One mattin her mamma dissed : “dear cappuccett, take this cest to the nonn, but attention to the lup that is very ma very kattiv ! and torn prest! good luck ! and in bocc at the lup !”
Cappuccet didn’ t capish very wellthis ultim thing but went away, da sol, with the cest.
Cammining, cammining, in the cuor of the forest at cert punt she incontred the lup who dissed: “hi, piccula piezz’ girl ! ‘Ndove do vou go ?”
E cappuccett risposed: “to the nonn with this little cest, which is little ma full di sacc of chocolate and biscots and panettons and more and mirtilli.
“Ah ! , mannagg ‘a Maruschella (maybe an espression com : what a cul that had ) dissed the lup, with a fium of saliv on th bocc. And so the lup dissed : “beh, now I dev andar because the telefonin is squilling, sorry”.
And the lup went away, but not very away, but to the nonn’ s Hause.
Cappuccett red, who was very ma very lent, lent un casin, continued for her sentier in tre forest.

The lup arrived at the house, suoned the campanell, entered, and after saluting the nonn, manged her in a boccon.
Then, after sputing the dentier, he indossed the ridicol night berret and fikked homself in the let.
When cappuccett red came to the fint nonn ‘s hause, he suoned and entred.
But when the piccol stupid girl saw the nonn (non was the nonn, but the lup, ricord ?) dissed : “but nonn, why do you stay in lett ?”
And the nonn-lup : “oh, I’ve stort my cavigl doing aerobics !”
“oh, por nonn !!”, said cappuccett (she was more than stupid, I think, wasn’ t she ?), then she dissed : “but what big okks you have !?”
“oh, it’ s for see you better, my dear (stupid) little girl” dissed the nonn-lup.
Then cappuccett, who was più dur than a block of marm : “but what big orekks you havr ! do you have orekkions ?”
And the nonn- lup : “oh, no ! it’ to see you better !”.
And cappuccett, (who I think eas not really rincoglionited) dissed : “but what big dents tou have !?”
And the nonn-lup, at quest piont dissed : “it’s to mang you better !!!”
And mang really tutt quant the poor little girl.
But (ta dah !) out of the house a simpatic, curios innocent cacciator of frod sented all and dissed : “accident ! a lup ! his pellicc val a sacc of solds !!!”and so, spinted only for the compassion for a little girl, butted a terr many kils of volps, fringuells and conigls that he had ammazzaed till at the moment , imbracced the fucil, entered in the stanz and killed the lup.
Then squarced his panz (being attent to not rovin the pellicc) and tirated fora the nonn (still viv) and cappuccett (still rincoglionited).
And so, at the end, the cacciator of frod vended the pallicc and guadagned honestly a sacc of solds.
The nonn manged tutt the leccorins that were in the cest.
And so, everybody lived felix and content (maybe not the liup !)
Torna in alto Andare in basso

imparare l' inglese
Pagina 1 di 1